Mundie Moms

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sophie Turner & Jason Dohring To Narrate Cassandra Clare’s ‘City of Heavenly Fire’ AudioBook!


I think I just died and went to Jason Dohring fangirl heaven!! Shadowhunters, check out this exciting news! Cassie shared this exciting news about the narration of the City of Heavenly Fire audiobook. Per Cassie's post:
*claps hands* So remember when I said that I thought you guys would be excited about who was narrating the City of Heavenly Fire audiobook? Well I can finally reveal (after being scooped by Just Jared) that the book will be split between Jason Dohring (who I have loved since Veronica Mars, and I totally gave to that movie Kickstarter, oh yes)
Otherwise known as the lovely Sansa Stark. She recorded in London, so I was able to go by the studio and listen to her record, and chat about books, heroines, fictional boyfriends, and Sansa — who is one of my favorite characters in GoT and I think is a wonderful example of how many ways there are for female characters to be strong.
Isn’t she gorgeous? (And tall?!)


I can’t wait for you to hear Sophie and Jason!

We can't wait either! Listing to Jason's voice.... mmmmm lol


See, Jason could be a Shadowhunter.... What!?! Don't act like you guys didn't want to see a better picture of him. *coughs* Look Sophie! Veronica Mars just met The Mortal Instruments. ;) 

1 comment:

Labels