Mundie Moms

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Waiting on Wednesday #216


By: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published by: Spencer Hill Press
To Be Released on: 2/2015
Series: Titan #1
Add it to Goodreads

It’s been a year since Seth made the deal with the gods that pledged his life to them. And so far, the jobs they’ve given him have been violent and bloody – which is kind of all right with him. But now Apollo has something else in mind for Seth. He’s got to play protector while keeping his hands and fingers off, and for someone who really has a problem with restraint, this new assignment might be the most challenging yet. 

Josie has no idea what this crazy hot guy’s deal might be, but it’s a good bet that his arrival means the new life she started after leaving home is about to be thrown into an Olympian-sized blender turned up to “puree”. Either Josie is going insane or a nightmare straight out of an ancient myth is gunning for her.

But it might be the unlikely attraction simmering between her and the golden-eyed, secret-keeping Seth that may prove to be the most dangerous thing of all.

SETH!!! I know! He's the one everyone wanted to hate in the Covenant series, but I always knew there was something more to him, even if at times I couldn't stand him. By the time the series end I totally loved him, and I'm so excited Jennifer is writing his story. I have a feeling his story won't disappoint. 

What book are you waiting on?

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, I wanted to get this one at BEA this year but that was BookCon day and after getting trapped in a near-riot I hightailed it outta there for a bit so I missed this one and a few others :( I'll DEFINITELY be picking it up regardless though because it'll be dead sexy and I need more Covenant goodness :D I hope you LOVE this one ^^ Awesome pick ^^

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Labels