Mundie Moms

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #8: Ten Series I Want To Start

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish

Today's Top Ten Tuesday feature is 10 Series I Want To Start. This post is a little embarrassing to me, because I have 4 shelves full of books that are either series I need to read, or series that I need to finish reading. There's way more than 10 series on my shelves. In no order, here are 10 series I hope to have read within the next couple of months. 

  1. Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima. I LOVE fantasy, and back before Mundie Moms started, Cinda's book were one of the first I read. I've been meaning to read this series. Andye with Reading Teen has told me how awesome this series is. I am totally planning on having a Seven Realms readathon soon! 
  2. The Arcana Chronicles by Kresely Cole. I read the first book in this series, but somehow never wrote my review (don't ask, I have no idea how this happened). Now with book three coming out in a couple of months, I'm planning on reading the entire series. I can't wait to read the next two books!
  3. The Elementary Trilogy by Sherry Thomas. I adore Sherry, and her writing, and I'm totally embarrassed to admit I still need to read this series. I started book one (and holy crap it is AWESOME) and will be featuring it on the blog shortly. 
  4. Doon series by Carey Corp. Doon has been sitting on my shelves for awhile now, and it's one I plan on reading this next month. I have heard nothing but great things about it. It's sequel is hitting shelves in December! 
  5. Scorched by Mari Mancusi. Like Sherry, Mari is another local author whom I adore. I'm embarrassed to admit I still need to read both of her books. Seriously, DRAGONS!!! I'm sold. 
  6. Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis I guess one of the good things about not reading book one yet, is now I've got both books sitting on my shelve waiting to be read. I've heard these books are awesome, and the first book has been optioned for a MOVIE!
  7. The United States of Asgard by Tessa Gratton. I have finally started the first book in this series! Finally. I've heard a lot of great things about it. I recently received book two, and I will definitely be featuring both books on the blog soon.
  8. The Agency by Y.S. Lee This series has been on my shelves for longer than I'd like to admit. At the first three books have. This is another series I have heard nothing but great things about, and have been looking forward to reading it.
  9. The Bhinian Empire series by Miriam Forster I know, another awesome duo of books sitting on my shelves that have not yet been read. Have you seen the covers for these books? I love the covers and I can't wait to fall in love with the story.
  10. Katerina series by Robin Bridges. I love historicals and this is one! Russia, 1888. I can't wait to dive into this series.
These were a few of the series I'm looking forward to reading soon, what are some of the series you're looking forward to reading? 


9 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the Katerina series but ohmygosh it looks amazing. I love historical fiction novels but I've never read one set in Russia (despite being obsessed with it) I should've added it to my list really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it does look amazing. I don't know why I've not yet read it. I love historicals, and I've read very few that are set in Russia. I can't wait to start it.

      Delete
  2. Awesome list, I also still need to read The Seven Realms Series, Not a Drop to Drink and the Bhinian Empire Series! I have read Scorched recently and really enjoyed it, I'm planning on diving into the sequel soon :D I hope you get to all of these as soon as possible^^ Happy reading x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've heard Scorched is awesome. I'm excited to read it. There are so many great series out there, it's hard to get them all read. I just need time to freeze for a week so I can catch up. lol

      Delete
  3. Great picks. There are quite a few of these series that I really want to read myself - Doon especially, I've been hearing so many good things about that series. Not A Drop to Drink is one I read recently and LOVED, I highly recommend it. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charnell! I've heard DOON is really good. I don't know why I've not yet read it. Not a Drop To Drink is one I've heard nothing but great things about too. I hope you get to read Doon soon as well.

      Delete
  4. I'd recommend The Agency by Y. S. Lee. It's a neat historical fiction, and the series is almost over. The others, I haven't yet read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've heard it's a must read. I can't wait to start it.

      Delete
  5. Yay for bunch of awesome books :D THE BURNING SKY. You better love these books, lol. <3 But I think you will. Happy reading sweetie. <3 And I hope you will get to read all of these series soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels