Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #12 - Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To Reading in 2015


This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish

Hello and welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. This week's topic is 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to Reading in 2015. Since my last two Top Ten Tuesday posts (here and here) featured 2015 releases, I tried to create a list of other 2015 releases I'm looking forward to reading, that I haven't previously been mentioned. Here are 10 Books I Can't Wait To Read in 2015. 






Lady Midnight: The Dark Artifices #1 by Cassandra Clare
I don't think there's much to say about this, other than I wish this book was already in my hands!
This is a sequel I can not wait to read! If you've not yet read about Julie's dragons, you are missing out!
Leigh Bardugo has a new book coming out!!! I will read anything she writes. I can't wait for this one.
I LOVE Kasie's YA Contemporary books. If you know me, you know how picky I am when it comes to YA contempt. I adore her books and can not wait to read this one. 
This is another author and series I LOVE!! I would complain if this book was released, oh say this month. 
I'm really looking forward to reading this one! This is another fabulous YA series I recommend picking up. One word, Gargoyles. 
I've really enjoyed this series, and I'm excited for book three to be released. 
YES please on this release! We are huge fans of Rachel's and this series is fabulous. 
Wendy is another author I adore, and I'm really looking forward to this book! Go pick up this series if you've not yet read it. 
CARRIE RYAN has a new YA book coming out!! I can not wait to read it!

These are just a few of the 2015 releases I can not wait to read. What are some of yours? 

7 comments:

  1. So looking forward to Miss Mayhem too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. AM. THE. WORST.!!!!! How could I have forgotten Daughter of Deep Silence?!?!?! Going to update my list now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I have left off Daughter of Deep Silence from my list? Bad me! Well, it's there in spirit. Great list, I want to read them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I want to read these as well. I'm also excited for The Fill-in Boyfriend. I've seen it on nearly every list even my own.

    here's mine

    Also, I have a $30 giveaway going so be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Shadow Cabinet is on my list too. I just really want to know what happens next! This list is great.

    My TTT
    Alex @ The Book Banner

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I'm listening to Talon (Julie Kagawa) now and it's fabulous in audio. I've got 2 hours left... and then I know I'll be dying to listen to Rouge right then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also really looking forward to reading The Heart of Betrayal! The ending of The Kiss of Deception was horrendous!

    ReplyDelete

Labels