Mundie Moms

Monday, January 12, 2015

Mundane Monday #232 - Will, Tessa & Jem


Happy Mundane Monday!


The Infernal Devices fans will want to check out Cassandra Clare's latest Tumblr post. In answering a fan question, she has shared some fabulous quotes from The Infernal Devices series featuring Jem and Tessa. You can read all the quotes here. This is one of the quotes I snagged from her post, because, well, Will is also in it. While I adore Jem, I love Will. 

Jem gave her a wistful look. “Must you go? I was rather hoping
you’d stay and be a ministering angel, but if you must go,
you must.”
“I’ll stay,” Will said a bit crossly, and threw himself down
in the armchair Tessa had just vacated. “I can minister angelically.”
“None too convincingly. And you’re not as pretty to look at
as Tessa is,” Jem said, closing his eyes as he leaned back against
the pillow.
 - Clockwork Angel, page 343

You can read many more Jem & Tessa quotes via Cassandra Clare's post here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels