Mundie Moms

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ten Most Anticipated Debuts of 2015, Top Ten Tuesday #15

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish


Hello & welcome to this week's post. Today's topic is Top 10 Most Anticipated 2015 DebutsI've always been a huge supporter of debut authors, and with the so many debuts hitting shelves this year, it was really hard to just pick 10. So I picked a top 10, and an honorable mention of 10. I'm looking forward to reading all of these debuts this year. 



  1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, Orion, 2/10/15
  2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, Razorbill, 4/28/15
  3. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker, Little Brown, 6/2/15
  4. Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca, Simon Pulse, 6/9/15
  5. Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh, Random House, 9/23/15
  6. A Wicked Thing by Rhianna Thomas, Harper Teen, 2/24/15
  7. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout, St. Martin Griffin, 6/9/15
  8. Lock & Mori by Heather Petty, Simon & Schuster, 9/15/15
  9. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi, Harper Teen, 6/16/15
  10. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey, Delacorte Press, 4/28/15
Honorable Mentions:
There are a ton of awesome debut books hitting shelves this year. This list is only a fraction of the debut books being released. Check out this list of this year's FEARLES FIFTEENERS and get more information about their debut books, here.

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic list! We have a lot of the same picks, but you have some new-to-me books on here that I will definitely have to check out. Last Year's Mistake sounds really good…definitely adding that one to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love lists like this because I always find new reads I hadn't heard of before. I'm heading over to check out your list now. :)

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! So many great books coming our way this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of amazing looking books coming out this year. I'm excited about all the debut books being released.

      Delete
  3. Such a great list! Reading RED QUEEN now and really enjoying it, and I loved LAST YEAR'S MISTAKE and THE GIRL AT MIDNIGHT! Dying for pretty much all the rest on both of your lists! (Though I've already read and loved THE CONSPIRACY OF US, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the list. I have many of the same on my list and plan to add your new releases for September. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fantastic books. Thank you for helping me add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay :D Amazing post sweetie. <3 I hope you'll love all of these books :) I'm excited for many of them too. So excited about Red Queen. Though, Lark Rising came out September last year :) that cover is stunning. <3 thank you for sharing Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just finished up Red Queen and it was amazing! im getting really curious about The Night We said Yes! I'll have to check it out. great picks I love so many of them or should I say i lust after so many of them.
    ~Britt @ pleasefeedthebookworm.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels