Mundie Moms

Monday, March 9, 2015

The Whitechapel Fiend Snippet; Mundane Monday #236


Happy Mundane Monday Shadowhunters! This weekend Cassandra Clare treated her fans to a fabulous snippet from the Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy. The Whitechapel Fiend Snippet features some of my favorite TID characters, Will and Tessa as well as Gabriel. Originally posted here via Cassie's Tumblr page, you can read the full snippet below:

*click to enlarge the image*

Just in case the snippet image doesn't show up, as I was having some difficulty uploading it, the snippet reads:

Will stopped glaring at Gabriel, and turned to Tessa. He looked at her and his face softened: the traces of the wild broken boy he had been vanished, replaced with the expression often worn by the man he was now, who knew what it was to love and be loved. 'Dear heart,' he said. He took her hand and kissed it. 'Who knows your courage better than I?"

Can I please have more of this snippet? I love the TID series, and I seriously need to go re-read those books for who knows what number of time. You can never re-read this series too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels