Mundie Moms

Friday, July 17, 2015

MARY PEARSON Signing At Book People TONIGHT at 7pm


Don't miss Mary Pearson tonight at Book People! 

If you're in the Austin, TX area, do not miss tonight's exciting author signing happening at Book People at 7 pm! Mary Pearson is in town to celebrate the release The Heart of Betrayal, her sequel to The Kiss of Deception. I am so thrilled to have the honor of moderating tonight's event!



About Tonight's Event From Book People
YA fans, come with us this evening as we explore the kingdom of Venda in Mary Pearson’s heart-stopping new novel, Heart of Betrayal. Held captive by barbarians, Lia is kept alive by the very man sent to assassinate her. As she wrestles with her upbringing, her sense of self, and a very special gift, Lia will have to make powerful choices that affect her country, her people and her destiny. Join us tonight for love, lies, and lyrical tenacity!

You can find out more about tonight's event, and order a signed copy of the book (they ship world wide), here


1 comment:

  1. Aw!! My heart just sang. I'm about to read The Heart of Betrayal this weekend!! Kiss of Deception has been the best book I have read ALL year long. I'm so in love with it. The even more tragic thing is that I live just south of San Antonio! So, not that far away!! Wish I could make it!

    ReplyDelete

Labels