Mundie Moms

Friday, October 16, 2015

New City of Bones with Shadowhunters TV series tie in Cover Coming 12/22/15!



Shadowhunters TV announced today that The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is getting a whole new cover! They revealed earlier today that the new cover will tie in with the Shadowhunters TV series, which will be airing on ABC Family, soon to Freeform, in January 2016. The new tie in edition of City of Bones will be available on December 22nd, 2015. You can pre-order your copy here


It looks like we know what we're going to be asking Santa for this year! Shadowhunter fans, will you be picking this edition up? 

2 comments:

  1. I seriously don't have more room for copies of this book, lol :D BUT I NEED THIS. I need it badly. It do look pretty awesome :D Thank you for sharing Katie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS BOOK! I have read almost every single one of The Mortal Instruments and I can't wait to get this book. Thanks to Freeform members and Dominic Sherwood for letting me know about the show on Freeform and that there was a Book about it.

    ReplyDelete

Labels