Mundie Moms

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ten Books We Recently Enjoyed / Top Ten Tuesday #52


Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is Ten Books We Recently Enjoyed That Weren't Out Typical Genre. My previous Top Ten Tuesday post was, Valentine's Day Freebie.



I really haven't read anything out of my typical genre lately, so I'm mixing things up a bit and sharing my list of the top ten books I've recently read and really enjoyed. These are titles that have been reviewed here on Mundie Moms prior to this post being made. In no particular order, they are:


  1. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
  2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  3. A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  4. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
  5. Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
  6. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
  7. Night Study by Maria V. Snyder
  8. Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
  9. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
  10. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard 
  11. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
  12. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
What are some books you've recently read and really enjoyed? 

5 comments:

  1. I recently read Art Spiegelman's The Complete Maus, a graphic novel about the Holocaust. I usually don't read graphic novels or WII (non-)fiction, but I really liked leaving my comfort zone and experiencing something new.
    I also read Lady Midnight and enjoyed/loved it - no surprise there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Night Study! Love her books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved almost ball the books on your list!
    http://seeingdoubleinneverland.blogspot.com/2016/02/top-ten-tuesday-ten-book-i-enjoyed.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooh very nice! Read quite a few of these with a few still in my TBR pile! I love Rhodes and Snyder's books though!! And oooh LOVED ACOTAR and Unhooked! Still need to read Reign of Shadows and Glass Sword and Blackhearts and Truthwitch! Sooo very behind!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really read out of my genre either, lol :D But ohh, Salt to the Sea. That isn't really my genre. But I also read it. And loved it :) So glad you enjoyed it lots too. <3 And YAY for Lady Midnight :D Sigh. I need it the most. Thank you for sharing sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels