Mundie Moms

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Ten Books That Made Us Laugh / Top Ten Tuesday #57



Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is Books That Made Us Laugh / We Thought Were Humorous. My previous Top Ten Tuesday post was, Books That Should Be On Your List If You Like Fantasy. 


I love today's topic. There are some really memorable laugh out loud moments in YA books. While there are a number of books that have some great laugh out loud moments, this list contains books that gave us a fair share of moments we still talk about. Authors like Ally Carter, and Rachel Hawkins each have books that have had us laughing out loud numerous times while reading their books. Then there are authors like Cassandra Clare, who has characters that have plenty of snarky moments that make me laugh... Will, Jace, and Magnus *cough, cough*.

Check out our list of 'Books That Make Us Laugh': 

  1. The Heist Society series / The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter
  2. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
  3. Anna and the French Kiss / Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins 
  4. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
  5. Any of Jennifer Armentrout's YA series
  6. My Lady Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand and Jodi Meadows
  7. On The Fence by Kasie West
  8. Austenland by Shannon Hale (the movie is hysterical)
  9. Fortunately, The Milk by Neil Gaiman
  10. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
If you haven't read any of these books, you're missing out! I'd love to know, which books were on your list? Please leave me a comment with your link so I can come check out your post. Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I almost included Austenland on my list this week too - such a great book! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I included Hex Hall too! Plus some JLA books!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to trying My Lady Jane. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola and The Boy Next Door, is my favorite Stephanie Perkins book! Great Top Ten!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never laugh while reading, sadly, but I do find lots of books funny :D And gosh, I loved My Lady Jane so so much. <3 Stunning post Katie :D YAY for loving so many.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Heist Society series!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/top-ten-tuesday-53/

    ReplyDelete

Labels