Mundie Moms

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Blogger Con #BEA16



If you're at BEA today, stop by today's Blogger Con. There is a lot of great panels and round tables happening today. This afternoon starting at 1 pm, Lexxie and I will be discussing Balancing Personal Life with Blogging / Online Life. I promise it will be fun! We'll share ideas, and we look forward to getting ideas from those in attendance. I love Round Table style events like this, because everyone gets to talk. We both brought chocolate too. Only her chocolate is going to be amazing, because she brought it with her from Switzerland. We're going to be so much fun, and we look forward to seeing you this afternoon! Get all the Blogger Con details here!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, that sounds like it was lots of fun :D Hope you had the best time Katie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WAS a lot of fun, Katie! I can't believe the time went by so fast! I'm finally over my jet-lag, and all is back to normal :)
    I hope you're doing great!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Labels