Mundie Moms

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List / Top Ten Tuesday #61


Hello and welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday! It's been a few weeks since I last posted a TTT post. I love this week's topic. This week's topic is a The Top Ten Books on my FALL TBR List. My previous Top Ten Tuesday post was, Ten Books on My August TBR List. 


FALL is my favorite time of year. Not only do I love the change in seasons (which really doesn't happen here in TX), I love that are always a ton of awesome book releases through out the Fall. While a number of titles have already been released this month, there are still a lot more releases to come over the next few weeks. Here are a few Fall titles I'm looking forward to reading: 

 

1) The Valiant by Lesley Livingston, *I read the manuscript for this, and it is AWESOME! It's easily one of my top 3 fav reads of 2016. I'm looking forward to re-reading it. 

2) Crystal Kingdom by Morgan Rhodes 

3) Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

4) Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson

5) Heartless by Marissa Meyer

6) Illusion by Martina Boone

7) Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige

8) Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig

9) Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake

10) Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson, and Robin Wasserman 

These are just a few of the books on my FALL TBR list. What books are on your Fall TBR list? 

11 comments:

  1. Three Dark Crowns is on my Fall TBR too. I've seen it everywhere and I'm really hoping that it lives up to the hype.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read Stealing Snow also, and I cannot wait for Heartless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all books that I've been wanting to explore further. Especially excited for Valiant and Crooked Kingdom.
    My TTT link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great choices. I'm going to bookmark this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh very nice!! Can't wait for a few of these as well! Last Seen Leaving sounds intriguing! Love a good thriller mystery!! And ooh Crystal Storm! Can't believe I still need to read Frozen Tides! That's just wrong on my part! LOL! Hope you enjoy all of these this fall!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for Valiant! I really does sound wonderful! Also, I still need to get to Stealing Snow as well!

    Great list!
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also eagerly awaiting: Illusion, Heartless, and Like a River Glorious. I read Last Seen Leaving a few months ago and loved it. Lots of good twists and turns in that mystery, and a great coming of age story as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoy all these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-76/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heartless and Shadowhunter Academy look great!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eee, lovely list :D Happy reading. <3 I'm DYING to read Heartless :D It shall be awesome. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Labels