Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

DECEMBER 2016 YA RELEASES


Happy Holidays! I can't believe it's already December. This year has flown by way too fast. As 2016 comes to end, so does the list of fantastic new YA releases. There have been a lot of awesome new releases this year. Check out this month's new YA releases:

DECEMBER 6th






DECEMBER 13th


DECEMBER 27th

Which new releases will you be picking up this month?

As always, if you see any new YA releases missing from the list, please leave me a comment. My list is complied from books on my shelves, publisher lists, and Goodreads.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, pretty books :D I only got one of these, though, ack. Which was Crystal Storm. <3 Though I have only read book one o.O Shall read them all soonish, I hope :) Lovely post Katie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels