Mundie Moms

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Cassandra Clare Gives Fans A Sneak Peak Inside a #LordofShadows Special Edition #Shadowhunters


Only two more months until Lord of Shadows is out! Yesterday Cassie shared a map, which will be featured in the special edition being sold at Target. She also mentioned she'd be sharing more news on the special editions soon. Here's what she said about this map:

Detail from the map of Alicante in the back of Target editions of Lord of Shadows – I love seeing the Gard and even the alley where Jace burned his handprints! For a full rundown of special editions of LoS, stay tuned. #tda, #shadowhunters, #tsc

I love this map. The count down for this book's release is on. I can not wait for it be in my hands. When I hear more about the special editions of Lord of Shadows, I'll share those on here on the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels