Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

OUT TODAY! 12/5/17 New YA Releases


Out Today! Happy Book Birthday to today's newest YA releases
Check out the newest titles hitting bookstore shelves today: 


  1. Ever The Brave by Erin Summerill, HMH Books
  2. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills, Henry Holt 
  3. Instructions For A Secondhand Heart by Tamsyn Murray, Poppy
  4. Rules of Rain by Leah Scheier, Sourcebooks 
  5. The Rebels of Gold by Elise Kova, Key Master Press
  6. Sea of Strangers by Erica Cameron, Entangled Teen
  7. Cloaked In Shadow by Ben Alderson, Oftomes
  8. The Girl In The Tower by Katherine Arden, Del Rey
  9. Where I Found You by Heidi R. Kling, Entangled Teen, *12/4/17
  10. The Sweetheart Sham by Danielle Ellison, Entangled Crush, *12/4/17
Which new releases are you looking forward to picking up this week? 
As always, please let me know if I missed adding a new YA release to this list. Just leave me a comment with the title and author, and I'll add it to the list. Happy Reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pretty books out this week :D Sadly none of them were for me. Ack. But they do look awesome :) Happy reading lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels