Mundie Moms

Friday, December 29, 2017

Ten Books We Didn't Get to Read in 2017 #MMs17Favs




For today's Mundie Moms 2017 Favorites post, we're sharing ten books we didn't get to read in 2017. I don't know about you, but every year I make it a goal to try and read all the books I add in that year's TBR pile / list. Each year I end up adding more books than I end up having time to read. There are so many books I want to read through out the year, and not enough time to read them all. Here are Ten Books We Didn't Get to Read in 2017, but plan to read in 2018. 

KATIE'S LIST



All but two of these books are on my 2017 TBR pile waiting to be read, or finished so I can write a review. Unfortunately I ran out of time this year to read them, so I'm bumping them to my 2018 TBR pile. 
  1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
  2. Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser
  3. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden 
  4. The Girl in The Tower by Katherine Arden 
  5. Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty
  6. Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer
  7. Flame In The Mist by Renee Ahdieh
  8. Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
  9. Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows
  10. All The Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater

SOPHIE'S LIST


1 comment:

  1. Lovely list girls :D Thank you for sharing about the books you have yet to read. <3 And ahh, I still haven't read All the Crooked Saints either. SOON :D I hope. Hoping you will all love these books when you get the chance to read them. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels